Sunday, February 24, 2008

NADER HOPES THIRD PRESIDENTIAL RUN REALLY MESSES THINGS UP THIS TIME

NADER LAUNCHES ANOTHER FUTILE BID FOR PRESIDENCY WILL WEAR SAME ILL FITTING BAGGY SUIT ENTIRE RUN

CRITICS SAY THE CANDIDACY WILL DO MORE HARM TO COUNTRY & ENVIRONMENT THAN THE CORVAIR EVER DID

Photobucket
When asked what he thinks his 3rd bid for the Presidency will do for his bank account and his books sales, Mr. Nader just smirked and pointed up.

Green Party Candidate Mr. Ralph Nader today announced his third bid for the White House on NBC’s Meet The Press this morning. He was asked if the thought his run for the presidency would hurt the Democrats chances of winning the office in 2008 and replied, “No, because most people think I’m a crackpot and won’t vote for me anyway.”

“I have no illusions that I will affect the Presidential run this year as I have in the past,” he said, “but by running for office I can shed light on the disgusting marriage between Corporate America and Washington, D.C. It’s a sick union that controls people’s life’s and ruins the environment. Also all the money the Green Party and I raise for the Presidential run we get to keep after we lose. And it’s tax deductable! It’s a win-win situation for us.

Mr. Nader will be crossing the country in a 48 foot Winnebago donated to him by Winnebago and Google. Toyota has donated Prius’s for his staff members. Bank of America has donated a business manager and business account. Apple Computers has donated computers and several i-phones for he and his staff and of course, Wolf Gang Puck will be catering the cross country run with an all Vegan menu.

Mr. Nader Chief of Staff estimates his run for the Presidency will burn over 500 metric tons of Carbon Fuels, use approximately 200 acres of trees and cost the American taxpayers over 5 million dollars in matching funds. That does not include the cost and paperwork of adding his candidacy to ballots in each state and the extra security the Secret Service will be forced to provide.

When asked if he thought his run was worth the extra strain on the environment and cost to the taxpayers Mr. Nader said, “Yes of course, even if only one American learns that all corporations are big, evil liars and…oh excuse me my i-phone’s ringing, hold on. Damn it’s my literary agent, I have to take this, sorry he’s shopping my new book, apparently I’m hot right now and we got a little bidding war going on between publishers. Sorry guys I’m gonna have to cut this short I’ll have my publicists call you and we’ll schedule this later.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nader in Oh-Eighter!

Not.